Friday, October 25, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival With Amy's Creative Side



Here is my entry for the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy's Creative Side.  I hope you like it!  I am entering my Moda Bake Shop feature, the Anasazi Medallion Quilt in the "Favorite ROYGBIV (color wheel) quilt" category.  While it's not a circle, I assuredly used all the colors of the rainbow creating this project.  I hope you like it and I hope you visit Amy's Creative Side and vote for me!  You will need to click on the "See more" to view entries in all categories.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to download this pattern, but none of the links work. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!