I'm so excited to share with you another featured project on Moda Bake Shop. It is my Jellyroll Baskets Quilt. Head over to their blog to download a free copy of the pattern and enjoy making it yourself. Of course I love to see how your projects turn out and for ease of sharing, have a flickr pool for you to share your photos in.
Here's a picture of the project, a generously sized queen-size quilt.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Hello! I am excited to announce my newest tutorial, the Jellyroll Basket Quilt will be featured on Moda Bake Shop on November 18, 2014. Click on this link Tuesday to see what can be made from the following fabric.