I'm so excited to share with you another featured project on Moda Bake Shop. It is my Jellyroll Baskets Quilt. Head over to their blog to download a free copy of the pattern and enjoy making it yourself. Of course I love to see how your projects turn out and for ease of sharing, have a flickr pool for you to share your photos in.
Here's a picture of the project, a generously sized queen-size quilt.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt