Welcome to Keep It Simple, Make It Fun link party. Thank you for sharing your projects. I don't have any new projects to share this week. The only sewing I did was on our Charm Square Sampler--but that is okay. Sometimes we get busy in our personal life. :)
My favorite link last week was from Lynette at What A Hoot Quilts. I love how she categorizes her quilts as "flimsy" and "done". I have too many "flimsy" ones to finish as well. Great post and I love the colors she uses--all the colors of the rainbow. Check it out.
Now it is your turn to share your projects. Thanks for visiting!
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt