- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt
Monday, April 4, 2016
So...what am I going to try that is "NEW" this month? I am going to load a hand-sewn Mother's Flower Garden quilt top on my frame and quilt it. I'm a little worried because the antique hand-sewn seams are frayed. In the long run, machine quilting it will be a good idea, but if I stretch it too tightly on the frame...it could be drama. I am sharing this blog post over at the Pink Doxies Brave Quilter link party.
Apparently Michael Miller Fabrics has a new fabric line out called Melodies. Without telling me, they decided to use the my Ohio Star Burst Pattern to showcase the fabrics.
That is great, but shouldn't they tell someone .. me...the author? Where did they find my pattern? After all, this is such a small blog. I can't even afford to buy Michael Miller Fabrics. LOL I am flattered that they like the pattern and chose to promote it, just taken aback. What a surprise.
Well, here is their version: (It's a good thing I found it on Google Images or I NEVER would have known).
And...here is my version...
I designed my Diamond quilt at the same time...so I added it for pictures too. My husband loved this one, and it is still on our bed.
Well, have a nice day!