Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Announcing the Nana's Pantry Fabric Line from Connecting Threads

I am pleased to announce the arrival of the Nana's Pantry Fabric line from Connecting Threads.  My Cascading Garden quilt pattern was chosen as a featured quilt pattern for this new fabric line last July.  I was so excited that I've had a hard time keeping it a secret until the fabric was released today!  It's really cool to get the fabric fresh from the company before anyone else can purchase it.

 
I love this fabric.  The colors are modern and fresh while the prints are classic and crisp--similar to the classic 1930's fabrics.  It was so much fun to work with.

Photo courtesy of Connecting Threads


Additionally, the pattern update is available starting today from Connecting Threads.  Go get your instant download and have fun sewing this beauty!

Here's the link to my online patterns at their store:  http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfPatterns/IDP/IDP_Pattern_List.cfm?id=C00043

Here are some close-up photos:


Close-up

Another close-up.
I think rick-rack makes great vines, don't you?

I'm also sharing this piece on Tuesday with quiltstory.com Wednesday with Lee at http://freshlypieced.com.

Until next time, happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!