Monday, October 21, 2013

Photo Shoot

I do enjoy photographing my quilted projects.  Tell me which do you like, the color photos or the sepia?  I loved the way the sepia turned out and am tempted to use it as the cover photo for my quilt pattern.  I'd love to hear which one is your favorite photo as deciding this usually takes me as long as typing out the piecing instructions!  Silly girl!  Oh well.

Color #1
Color #2
 I admit that I usually purchase quilt patterns from color photos so I can do similar color hues and placement, but these pictures turned out so well!
Sepia #1

Sepia #2

Sepia #2

BTW, I am sharing this post with "Anything Goes Monday" over at Stitch by Stitch, click on the blog button on my right side-bar to view other awesome creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!