I have a Charm Square pack from Moda Fabrics to give away this month! It is open through March 14th, 2015 and winners will be announced that day. It is Lulu by Chez Moi for Moda. I love the colors in this pack, it is so cute and will make a great project.
Humm...machine quilting is like....cursive hand writing?
Kinda...but unless I'm doing an "e's and L's" border--then not quite so much.
Humm...machine quilting is like....being put on hold on the phone and you're bored and doodle? Yeah, it's a lot like that, but who wants to admit that you're only half-way paying attention? LOL
So, to enter this drawing, leave me a comment answering the statement:
"Humm...machine quilting is like..._________________." I love good humor!
Please, if you are a no-reply blogger, leave me your email address.
To get an additional entry, sign up to be a new follower and if you are already following, let me know by what service you use. And last but not least, I finally created a Facebook page for my quilting company and you can "Like" Modern Tradition Quilts on Facebook. and leave a comment there too.
BTW, you can find more fabric giveaways here:
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt