I was reviewing the Blogger's Quilt Festival and noticed they had an applique category...so I decided to enter my Cascading Garden Quilt featuring the Nana's Pantry line from Connecting Threads. I really like how well it turned out. Here is the link to the festival: Amy's Creative Side Blogger's Quilt Festival.
While the photos don't do it justice, I really did needle turn all 128 of those leaves and all 128 of those berries! It was a worthwhile effort!
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt