It's an exciting day! I would like to welcome all the readers who are visiting from Connecting Threads Blog.
Today, I am the featured designer on the Connecting Threads blog
"Notions". They are sharing my comments from a designer questionnaire
from a few months ago and sharing my Cascading Garden quilt featuring
their new fabric line Nana's Pantry.
To purchase a set of these fabrics click on Nana's Pantry Fabric by Mama's Cottons.
To purchase this pattern click on Cascading Garden Pattern
.To view other projects featuring this fabric line click on Featured Patterns Using Nana's Pantry .
So let's celebrate with a fabric give-away!
For those of you that read my blog regularly know that I really enjoy working with fabric from the Connecting Threads company. I have decided to share this with you by giving away a pre-cut 10 inch stack (Layer Cake) of fabric from their Botanical Beauty Collection. This set features 24 different fabrics in beautiful blues, greens and lavenders. You'll love it! So, to be eligible you need to:
1. Leave me a comment telling me how you would use your collection of fabrics.
2. Be a resident in the continental US.
3. Have a valid email. If you are a "no-reply" blogger, please leave me your email or website. Without this, I can't notify you if you've won!
4. To get an extra entry, become a follower of this blog by either "Follower with Google Friend Conect", "Google+" or "Bloglovin'". Yes, I will check!
5. The winner will be drawn at random in two weeks on Friday, November 22, 2013.
So..let's celebrate and leave me a comment!
BTW, I'm sharing this post with Needle 'N Thread Thursday and Crazy Mom Quilts.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt