Monday, June 15, 2015

Announcing A Kit With Connecting Threads

Hello Readers!

I am so excited to announce that Connecting Threadss chose my Strawberry Fields pattern as a kit for their new fabric line, Jolly St. Nick.  The new catalog goes live online tomorrow morning and should be shipping for you to view soon.

I am so flattered, the quilt they made using my pattern made the cover of the catalog!  Pretty exciting!

I'm going to go purchase myself a kit so I can make it using their fabrics too.  Here is a link to their Notions blog and a post about the current catalog photo shoot.

A garden photo of my original Strawberry Fields quilt pattern.

A black and white photo of my original pattern, receiving a red, second place ribbon at the Taylorsville City art show.
It is remarkable for me to reflect and think that I first debut this pattern three years ago on this blog -- clear back in 2012.  I am so grateful for all the support and opportunities I have had.  A special thank you goes out to Connecting Threads for being a blog sponsor and supporting me and my fabric habit!

Until next time, Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!