From time to time,it is necessary to update a pattern. If you purchased it and are confused, please feel free to email me and I will attach the updated version as a reply to your email. You can find my email address on the cover of the pattern.
Depending on which revision of my Strawberry Fields Quilt Pattern you downloaded, there was a need for clarification in part the cutting directions for the sashing for the quilt top measuring 72 inches square:
It said to cut 15 ten inch strips and then cut them into rectangles 3 inches wide to yield 60 rectangles. This confused some readers.
Cut 15 three inch strips from the width of fabric, and then cut these into a length of 10 inches (4 rectangles will be yielded per strip for a total of 60 rectangles).
Hope this helps!
Have a nice day,
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt