Monday, December 16, 2013

Moda Bake Shop: Candy Squares Table Runner

I am so excited!  I'm honored to be the guest blogger on Moda Bake Shop today.  The post tells how to make this cute table runner from pre-cut 2 1/2 inch squares called Moda Candy Squares.





Go check it out!


Also, for those of you visiting from Moda Bake Shop--a hearty WELCOME!  I'd love to have your comments and even join as a follower.  I have written several patterns which can be viewed and downloaded (some are even FREE) on my left-hand side bar.  Also, I write a weekly post about free-motion quilting thread-paths called KISMIF (Keep it simple, make it fun)!  Feel free to browse around a while!  :)

Since it's so close to the big Christmas day, and I've got too much stuff to finish, this tutorial will have to count as my post for the week (since it really was quite a bit of work).  I'll be sharing this post with :http://conniekresin.com/, Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story, and Needle & Thread Thursday's Linky Partys.  These blogs all have buttons on my RHS button bar.

Happy Quilting!--Shannon

BTW, Diana at Sew Crafty Chick just made this table runner following my Moda post.  Check her verion out here:  http://sewcraftychick.blogspot.com/2013/12/something-to-share.html!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!