Today I am simply finishing up some loose ends. When a pattern gets published by a magazine or fabric company, they ask for "exclusive rights" to sell that pattern. Sometimes they are only for 6 months and sometimes it is for a year or more. These patterns were first published in 2014 and now have passed their exclusive time-clause so I can make them available to the public through my normal selling venues.
Today, "Under the Nordic Sky" and "Punky-Wunkin Quilts Pattern" are now available in my ETSY and CRAFTSY shops.
ETSY UNDER THE NORDIC SKY
CRAFTSY UNDER THE NORDIC SKY
ETSY PUNKY WUNKIN QUILT PATTERN
CRAFTSY PUNKY WUNKIN QUILT PATTERN
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt