I'm excited to share with you my next pattern--the Spinning Pinwheel Quilt. This quilt is featured in Fat Quarterly Issue 17. This issue is all about using pre-cut fabrics and if you have been following my blog during this past year, you may have noticed that I really enjoy designing with them.
Here are some more photos:
Now it's your turn to share for KISMIF 12. Feel free to share your favorite links of thinks you've been working on. Remember to "Keep It Simple and Make It Fun"!
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt