Greetings and Happy New Year!
Here's a photo of my latest quilt pattern. It can be purchased at my Etsy store by following the link:
I hope you like it! It features two applique panels and easy layer-cake blocks. It's fast--it only required three afternoons to piece and applique. I chose to use the Gypsy Girl Layer Cake by Lily Ashbury for Moda Fabrics in the sample. It would look great in many colorways. A similar quilt could be made from 1930's reproduction prints.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt