Here are photos of my newest quilt. It is "America the Beautiful" from McCall's Quilting magazine, serialized 2011 pattern. It was actually pieced by Linda at SugarQuilts (Etsy) and quilted by me. After much debate, I decided that I would sell it on my Etsy store: ModernTraditionQuilt.
Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/117368293/america-the-beautiful-finished-quilt
Enjoy the photos!
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt