Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Nordic Sweater Quilt Kit On Connecting Threads - Selling Out

Connecting Threads decided to make my "Nordic Sweater Quilt Pattern" into a Kit.

If you are interested, please click on the word "kit" above.

This is the Connecting Threads version.  It is a deeper red with swirls and a cream with swirls instead of white.


They started marketing it in September and sold out, so contracted a second purchase order for patterns.

I finally buckled down to buy the fabric for my kit and it arrived last night.  They only sent the red fabric -- no binding and no cream.  I called them today, and they have sold out of the cream swirl fabric and it is no longer being manufactured.  They settled on a nice cream lace fabric to swap it out, so I guess I don't get to make a quilt of their "real" fabric line.   Oh well!  I guess it will still work.

I'm glad it went so well.



After talking with me on the phone and finding out that I am the designer, they were really apologetic and said, "Please keep designing.  You do amazing work."

Thanks, I needed to hear that.  It's be a rough go for a while.

If I don't write before then...

Merry Christmas to you all!

This is my original quilt and design.  My oldest son has claimed it for his bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!