Monday, October 27, 2014

Jelly Turnover Quilt Pattern Correction

How embarrassing!   My apologies, there was one typo in the Jelly Turnover Quilt feature I wrote for Moda Bake Shop.   I typed 16 when I mean 8!  Oui!  That's what happens when you cut two strips at a time then forgot you cut 2 instead of one!  At any rate, here is the pattern correction.  You have my apologies:



The sashing section should read to take 23 jelly roll strips and sub cut them into widths of 4 1/2" inches to yield 8 rectangles per strip measuring 2 1/2" by 4 1/2". You will need 178 total (you will have 6 extra). (The pattern has 16 per strip written there which not only is impossible from a 40 inch length of fabric, but if you were to cut that many it would yield twice as many as needed.)


I hope this clarifies things for everyone making this project.  Also, I would love to see your completed projects.  Please share it with my flickr pool--a button is on my right hand side bar.

Happy Quilting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!