Monday, December 22, 2014

Keep It Simple Make It Fun #34

Hello everyone!  Merry Christmas this week!

Here's what I've been up to:

The White Stocking: A Quilted Satin Stocking Tutorial.  I wrote this post this week--how I machine quilted some Christmas stockings on white satin for a new holiday tradition for my family.  It's on a previous post for you to share.
This week's customer's quilts pile--all quilted and bound.  Pretty good stack.  The two bottom are king-sized bed quilts.
And..for my favorite project shared from last week:

This week I would like to feature Tanya Quilts in CO.  I loved her combination of hand embroidery and patchwork.  This post has a lot of beautiful features of different variations of this combination.  Great work Tanya!



Now it's your turn to share your latest and greatest projects.  Remember, if I choose to feature your project next week, you get a free PDF download of a quilt pattern from me (that I designed).  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!