Although I have not taken time to post on my blog recently, I have done some quilts for customers this summer. Here are some pictures of 3 recent quilts. This customer simply wanted an edge-to-edge echo style and then wanted each quilt personalized for its recipient -- by either adding hearts or flowers depending on whom she was giving it to.
As you can see, the busier hte fabrics, the less the quilting shows.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt