Monday, February 23, 2015

KISMIF #40

Welcome to Keep It Simple, Make It Fun!

All this week, I have been binding 5 quilts.  So, not too much to show you as they are patterns that haven't been released yet.

Thank you for your patience when I got behind by one week on the QAL and all of your good wishes.  Yes, my exam went well enough, I scored 87%, so I'll take it!  I was telling my husband last night I'm not sure why I am attempting graduate school with 4 kids, preparing our yard for horses and still quilting...just a little nutty!

Also, I still have the fabric giveaway open until March 14th.  Your comments have me laughing so hard!

Some of the funniest ones so far:

Machine quilting is like.....

Like wrangling a small child into a sweater that they're on the verge of growing out of!
eating chips, just one more motif before I quit. Aggghhh! Ran out of bobbin!
...wrestling an octopus.

Ketty Nester

machine quilting is like a scary story... I want to do it, but don't know how it will end!  
Pretty funny stuff!
My favorite project shown on KISMIF last time was by Afton Warrick.  Her pillow to accompany her Layer of Charm blog hop quilt was adorable and a great use of leftover half-square triangles. I'm choosing to feature her this week and as such she can choose a free PDF download pattern from me by scrolling through my Craftsy and Etsy shops.


Now it's your turn...what have you been up to do "Keep It Simple and Make It Fun" (KISMIF).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!