Hello Everyone! Sorry my link party is up and running a little late this week. I hope I didn't miss any of you. Sometimes life just gets busy.
This week I would like to feature the Broken Herringbone quilt from Simply Pieced. I love it! As a mom of three boys, I'm always looking for "masculine" quilts. This one hits nail on the head--perfect, I think.
Now it's your turn to share your projects! And remember, if I feature your project next week, you can choose a free pattern from my Craftsy or Etsy shops.
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt