Monday, January 12, 2015

KISMIF 36

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my weekly link party--Keep It Simple and Make It Fun (Otherwise it won't get done-ha ha!).

You are invited to join my Charm Square Sampler Quilt Along as well.
Charm Square Sampler Quilt Along

Now...about ya'll....great projects last week, so it was hard to choose my favorite.  However, Afton Warnick's UFO Invasion really caught my eye.  In fact, we moved last November and my dad  moved in one of my boxes, labeled "UFO".  He asked me what was in it--I explained UFO stood for "Un-Finished Objects."  He thought it was pretty funny.

Now, back to Afton, her mariner's compass was stunning, and I loved the colors she chose.

Afton Warner's UFO Invasion
Modern Tradition Quilts

Now it's your turn, lets see what you've been doing to "Keep It Simple, Make It Fun" (KISMIF).  Remember, if I feature your project next week, you'll get your choice of a free pattern from me from my Craftsy or Etsy links.  Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!