Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Scary Halloween Projects and KISMIF 27

Well folks, here are my projects.   I finished a Trick or Treat Halloween top, maybe I'll have it quilted by next year.  And I did complete the most important project--we made and "Elsa" dress for Halloween.  My little girl saw it almost completed--without the sleeves and squealed, "Oh my gosh!  I love it!"  She was so precious.  It was a great project to sew with her.   She chose all of the sequin trims, and fabric.  What a lot of fun!

I took these panels and fussy-cut them into quilt blocks.  These blocks had to have fabric added to them to make them fit a 12 1/2" setting.

Added orange sashing between the blocks and sewed on a fussy-cut strip border fabric.  KISMIF--a 3-hour Halloween quilt top.  It's cute--fabrics looks like they're appliqued, but they're not--just a panel.

My daughter as Elsa for Halloween in the dress we made.  We just couldn't "Let It Go!"  :)
KISMIF announcement:  Starting now, I will feature one of your quilts starting next month.  If yours is chosen, you will win a free PDF quilt pattern download of your choice--selected from my Craftsy store.

Now it's your turn to share your fabulous projects!  Here, we try to KISMIF (Keep I Simple and Make It Fun--otherwise it won't get done. Ha ha!)  Thanks for sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!