Sunday, November 16, 2014

Jellyroll Basket Quilt Feature on Moda Bake Shop and KISMIF 29

Hello!  I am excited to announce my newest tutorial, the Jellyroll Basket Quilt will be featured on Moda Bake Shop on November 18, 2014.  Click on this link Tuesday to see what can be made from the following fabric.
I was grateful to use the Rambling Rose collection of fabrics designed by Sandy Gervais for Moda Fabrics in this tutorial.  This quilt features a checkerboard border and baskets made from jellyrolls--as inspired from an antique quilt block. I hope you enjoy the free project!
And now it's your turn to share your projects on my linky party I call "Keep It Simple and Make It Fun" (otherwise it won't get done, ha ha!)--KISMIF.  This will be open for two weeks as I will be unavailable to open another linky party next week.  Yes, if you have multiple posts you can share multiple.  Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!