Saturday, October 25, 2014

Quilt Blogger's Festival at Amy's Creative Side

Every six months, Amy hosts a quilt blogger's festival.   No, I've never won anything in it but it sure has been fun to enter quilts I've made during the last 6 months and see other people's work. 

In the "original design category", I am entering my 5-block charm square sampler quilt.








This time around I'm entering my Punky-Wunkin wall hanging quilt in the "small quilts" category.


In the "modern quilts" category I am entering my Jelly Turnover quilt.




You can visit the festival and vote for your favorite.  Of course, I would love it if you voted for mine!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!