Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Finishes

Hello again!  I hope you're having a Happy New Year.  Before I get  to my weekly KISMIF (Keep It Simple, Make It Fun) thread-path post, I'm jumping on the bandwagon.  I've noticed a lot of quilters have posted their 2013 finishes and I thought I would share some of mine!

2013 New Patterns & Connecting Threads fabric sponsor. All of these patterns can be downloaded from my Etsy Shop, Modern Tradition Quilts, Pattern Spot, Connecting Threads and Craftsy (a scroll craftlet app is on my LHS side bar).


  Visit shanmodtraditio's Craftsy Pattern Store »
I was featured for first time ever on Moda Bake Shop and then a second time!  What a surprise!








And of course, more machine quilting customer quilts.  (This is an incomplete list as I don't photograph or have permissions to post all of my customer's quilts.)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!