Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Am So Excited!

Today.....

Yes!  The logo says it all!  My Anasazi Medallion Quilt is today's feature on Moda Bakeshop.  I've been working on this quilt for a while now and it is so fun to see it be published!  The directions are down-loadable at http://www.modabakeshop.com .

Here's a close-up, you'll have to visit their website for the full effect!


The quilt features the beautiful rainbow colors of the Moda marble ombre dots collection of both their jelly rolls and dessert rolls.  These were also awesome colors to work with.

***************************************************************************************************************

In other news....how is your quilt along coming?  Just keep working on those center blocks.  If you notice, the center block in my Anasazi Medallion quilt features the same block I've already given the instructions for.  Keep on sewing...more instructions are to follow!

Grab a button and link back!  Show off your quilt a-long projects.  I would love to see them.  Please feel free to leave a "comment" below if you're following so we can view your projects.
This is a design layout of our finished Flying to Paradise Quilt A-Long



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to respond to you, so leave me an email if you would like a response or your website if you would like me to visit you! Happy Quilting!