I would like to take a survey. When you are looking for a quilt pattern, what style of cover photos do you like? Do you like the cover photos taken on a warm summer day, a snuggly cold winter day, inside on a bed or close-ups?. If you look at my side-bar, many of my published patterns have their photos taken in the white snow. Now that it's warm, I've had a new photo shoot and was wondering if any of these summertime garden pictures are more enticing.
What do you think?
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt