Well, I finished checking and piecing my directions for my Corner Stars Quilt pattern--available for free dowload on my previous post. (http://moderntraditionquilts.blogspot.com/2013/02/corner-stars-quilts-free-pattern.html). The pattern checked out, so I decided to re-name the charm square version "Twin Sisters Quilt" after the constellation.
Here's how they look all pieced:
- Charm Square Quilt Along 2015 Block Links
- Quilt Pattern Updates & Corrections
- One & 1/2 Cent Per Square Inch Catalog
- Links to Free Smocking Projects on the Internet
- Tutorial-Bishop's Yoke Smocked Dress
- Freebies! Instant Download Quilt Patterns, Tutorials And More!
- KISMIF Archive of Free Motion Quilting
- 2013 Quilt-A-Long
- Piecing Lessons
- Heirloom Sampler Blocks
- Tips for Domestic Machine Quilters
- 2014 Quilt Along: Punky-Wunkin Quilt